D9344: [KDevelop] : [fixed] consistent use of the project name allowing to create multiple projects in a single source tree

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 28 09:54:14 BST 2018

rjvbb added a comment.

  I'm doing it now and will test it as part of this patch; afterward there are 3 options

  1. commit it directly
  2. put up a dedicated review
  3. keep it as part of this one - a priori this has been accepted once, was committed and then reverted because of an unforeseen issue I have since fixed.

  I'm not 100% certain if I interpret Milian's revert message correctly that suggests I could recommit after fixing. He's not reacted to questions about that so one could assume that he has no objections against that.

  It would be nice if this could go in for 5.3 of course.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9344