D15625: Sublime: Fix crash caused when all tool view items are small

Amish Naidu noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 24 18:01:59 BST 2018

amhndu added a comment.

  > If I may: can someone please tell me why it should be impossible that only small items are found, IOW why there would also have to be something to shrink?

  Ideally, `Layout::sizeHint` should tell us the total space the buttons would occupy (given that it sums up the button size hints), comparing that to the `rect` should make it make it possible to predict.
  I've been assuming if the buttons were to all fit, `rect.height()` should be equal to  `sizeHint().height()`

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15625