D15532: [Astyle] Add Objective C to list of languages with formatters

Aaron Puchert noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 22 21:39:48 BST 2018

aaronpuchert added a comment.

  In D15532#330269 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15532#330269>, @rjvbb wrote:

  > I have no (big) problems with a fallthrough attribute, but if it's going to be obligatory I'd want the complementary attribute (the break) to be obligatory too...

  Please have a look at D15694 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15694>. With that change, every `case` block has to end either with a terminator statement (`break`, `continue`, `return`, `throw`, ...) or with a fallthrough attribute.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15532