D15532: kdev-astyle : improved ObjC support

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 19 12:10:33 BST 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  In D15532#328330 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15532#328330>, @rjvbb wrote:

  > I added ObjC previews as requested, and doing so I noticed I had to make a few more changes, justifying a ticket name change. I did mention the change was going to be a bit more elaborate than one might have thought, didn't I? :)

  Thanks for the work on updating the astyle copy, that should improve things in general, bringing more bugfixes and options.
  Sadly I again have to ask you to split out that very aspect into a separate review request. This update not only affects ObjC, but also (most interesting here given current userbase) C & C++, so this needs some proper checking and testing, and independatnt handling of adding ObjC options with preiview to the style format selection.

  Let us try to keep changes as small and self-contained as possible. This makes processing easier for the majority of the stakeholders involved (reviewers and future commit readers). Yes, more work for the author :) but in total it is less.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15532