D15140: Fix random order in "Analyze Current File/Project With" menus

Anton Anikin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 11 14:02:49 BST 2018

antonanikin added a comment.

  Hi, Friedrich.

  Thanks for your review. I think about ordering problem and found another interesting solution. We can use `KXMLGUIClient::plugActionList()` <https://api.kde.org/frameworks/kxmlgui/html/classKXMLGUIClient.html#a6bb023822002f53370e7c2858d3042ff> method to solve our case. We can implement common base class, for example `ICodeAnalyzerPlugin`, with appropriate methods which return file/project analyze actions and use them to (re)build sorted menus and plug them into our main menubar. Such approach can be also used for another plugins, like Heaptrack/Valgrind (run-time checkers/analyzers).

  What are you think about such way?

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL