D14818: Fix ClassNameReferences.

Sven Brauch noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 5 18:42:33 BST 2018

brauch accepted this revision.
brauch added a comment.

  I'm not really capable of doing an in-depth review here, since I don't know enough details of PHP nowadays. Style-wise I think it could still profit from reducing the block size of un-named (i.e. not a function with a name), uncommented complex code a bit, since it often requires quite some thinking to grasp what a certain conditional actually checks for. A simple comment like "// not a function" or whatever can do wonders there.
  Feel free to merge this as-is or with a bit more comments, better get it in before the beta and still have a fix window before the release than merge it after the beta. Thanks for keeping kdev-php alive!

REPOSITORY
  R52 KDevelop: PHP Support

BRANCH
  classNameReferences