D16495: Bump min dep versions of Qt & KF to 5.9 & 5.44

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 28 20:59:40 GMT 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  Motivated by the recent code update of qmljs from QtCreator, which uses at least one feature that needs 5.8 (QT_CONFIG cpp macro), it might be time to consider an update of the min versions we require for Qt and KF.

  Looking at interesting non-rolling-release systems where Qt & KF are part of the system there are at least:

  - Ubuntu LTS 18.04: Qt 5.9, KF 5.44
  - openSUSE Leap 15.0: Qt 5.8, KF 5.45

  Any other platforms where Qt & KF are part of the system and which we want to support for building KDevelop from source with what is in-the-box?

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16495