D16356: FunctionDefinition: only look for (new/other) function definition if we don't have one

Bernd Buschinski noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 27 14:33:12 BST 2018

buschinski added a comment.

  In D16356#347314 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16356#347314>, @mwolff wrote:

  > I assume you ran the tests (esp. for clang?) and it all keeps passing? if so, then +1
  >
  > +2 if you could write a proper test for the case you explained in your commit message

  Yes, it keeps passing.

  But I really struggle in writing a proper test for this. I need big help here.
  For starters I am even struggling with the correct test location, is it test_quickopen.cpp?

  As different tests have different helpers and stuff.

  I am guessing a (class) "TestProject" could help me but I could not find an easy on how to interact with the quickopen UI element and trigger it to open/activate a document?
  So basically I am really lost here :\

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL