D16032: Generate all kdebugsettings .categories files automatically

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 10 22:02:03 BST 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  On some quick experiments I could not find a nice way to merge the generation of the .categories file into the declare macros. So when it comes to invested resources, I would rather prefer to keep the current explicit `install_*` macro calls for now, until someone has a better idea.

  Maybe it's also not that bad to have some place in the actual CMakeLists.txt where one can see how actually the generation and installation of the categories file is triggered, instead of having them appear magically and be installed magically?

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16032