D9344: [KDevelop] : [fixed] consistent use of the project name allowing to create multiple projects in a single source tree

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 9 11:44:54 BST 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  In D9344#339729 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D9344#339729>, @rjvbb wrote:

  > In absence of instructions to the contrary I'll interpret Milian's "feel free to respin" as "feel free to recommit", and push a commit during the day. This has been waiting to be re-applied long enough.

  Given this being a free-time volunteer project, let's do such will-do-x-if-no-one-objects deadlines to at least include some days, ideally at least a WE (in general 7 days).

  I totally see the frustration with having no-one reply, we all experience this in some places ourselves. Milian is sadly busy with non-kdevelop life, and no-one else so far (incl. me) had enough spare resources to try to understand what this patch does. Ideally the strategy when it comes to project file names would be documented somewhere to developers in a comment.
  No spare time otherwise for this patch until WE.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9344