D15976: Fix KDevelop's detection for Visual Studio 2017 compiler and tools.

Petros Siligkounas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 8 15:44:22 BST 2018

Petross404 added a comment.

  @kfunk As I already have mentioned, clicking the script (finding it in Start menu) doesn't initialize correctly the environment. It has to be run from within `Developer Command Prompt` or the complete path of MSCV binaries (for the wanted target) has to be in `%PATH%`.

  Is this by design? Perhaps we could fire up `Developer Command Prompt` with a small script and pass `kdevelop-msvc.bat` as an argument to the former.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15976