D16032: Generate all kdebugsettings .categories files automatically

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 8 12:02:27 BST 2018

apol added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:5
>
> -ecm_qt_declare_logging_category(kdevgrepview_LOG_PART_SRCS
> -    HEADER debug.h
> +declare_plugin_qt_logging_category(kdevgrepview_LOG_PART_SRCS
>      IDENTIFIER PLUGIN_GREPVIEW

I find it odd that we're creating a macro to reduce the redundant parts but in practice not end up reducing much.

I would suggest also having the target as the argument rather than the output variable. It will make it easier to see the 1:1 relationship and also make it possible to use the target name as the basename.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16032