D15895: Use CLANG_INCLUDE_DIRS for clang include dir

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 4 14:55:28 BST 2018

kfunk accepted this revision.
kfunk added a comment.

  Rest LGTM, feel free to push after fixing my remark.

INLINE COMMENTS

> FindClang.cmake:103
> +                          "../../../clang/${CLANG_VERSION}/include"
> +  )
> +

Needs `NO_DEFAULT_PATH` otherwise include dirs from e.g. /usr/include may take precedence.

This is important if you (for instance) have a self-built version of LLVM/Clang in $HOME, and a distro-provided version in /usr, with the exact same version.

Your patch as-is returns:

  /usr/include/clang/6.0.1/include

... while it should return this for me:

  /home/kfunk/devel/build/llvm/lib/clang/6.0.1/include

Adding `NO_DEFAULT_PATH` fixes the issue for me.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15895