D15895: Use CLANG_INCLUDE_DIRS for clang include dir

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 3 19:26:40 BST 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  I can tell the updated patch results does not change behaviour on openSUSE TW,,same value for KDEV_CLANG_BUILTIN_DIR before and after (`/usr/lib64/clang/6.0.1/include`).

  Having no clue about clang, I wonder though about the mixing of LLVM and CLANG in the variable names. When would/should LLVM be used, when CLANG?

INLINE COMMENTS

> FindClang.cmake:95
> +  find_path(CLANG_INCLUDE_DIRS
> +            NAMES "cpuid.h"
> +            HINTS "clang"

I would like some comment why "cpuid.h" and some cross-linking between ClangSupport constructor and this.
Unless cpuid.h is a header well known for such compiler/system includes testing, and I yet have to learn much more :)

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15895