D15902: Consider using-directives with function implements code-completion

Amish Naidu noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 3 05:09:48 BST 2018

amhndu updated this revision to Diff 42772.
amhndu added a comment.

  Added a test.
  But, as I've mentioned before, the tests for code completion crash,
  So I haven't been able to run all tests, though you can run a single test case
  before it crashes.

  There's another thing, the visitor will keep scanning even past the invocation
  point, even though function declarations (and using-directives) after the
  invocation point shouldn't be considered while making suggestions. Would it
  better to create a new patch and test the file/line to break the visitor ?

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15902?vs=42744&id=42772

BRANCH
  implements-fix

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15902

AFFECTED FILES
  plugins/clang/codecompletion/completionhelper.cpp
  plugins/clang/tests/test_codecompletion.cpp
  plugins/clang/util/clangutils.cpp
  plugins/clang/util/clangutils.h