D16882: [KDevelop/Shell] prevent duplicate added contextmenu actions

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 19 09:03:31 GMT 2018

rjvbb updated this revision to Diff 45782.
rjvbb added a comment.

  Another fix: use the active MainWindow as the parent of the contextMenuData instance and do NOT delete it in the `TextDocumentPrivate` dtor.

  Also, do not assume there will ever only be a single MainWindow in a KDevelop session: the least we can do is reset `TextDocumentPrivate::contextMenuData` when that instance is deleted.

  This should round up any issues with the new approach; I don't see anything that cries for immediate improval. Instead it'd be nice if this could make the 5.3.1 release, being a bugfix.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16882?vs=45761&id=45782

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16882