D9344: [KDevelop] : [fixed] consistent use of the project name allowing to create multiple projects in a single source tree

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 15 14:43:20 GMT 2018

rjvbb added a comment.

  >   Sorry to say, but you want to add the feature, so you would have to scratch this itch

  Sorry me too, but you cannot expect someone to scratch your itches if all you can say is where not to scratch (no matter how well I know that kind of itch).

  I guess this will then be just another one of my proposed changes that remains in limbo until someone else gives a green light or I/someone finally decide to see what other requist will come in after figuring out how to deal with this one. :-/

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9344