Plugin causing duplicate entries in the document context menu

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:49:31 GMT 2018

You seem to forget that no matter how analytic I am, I'm a self-taught developer who just happened to be good at learning to write the tools he needed for his main activity. My theoretical knowledge of programming is thus probably quite limited, to what I've needed in the past and favouring function over form (and never including C++ until relatively recently). Much of what I know (about anything) is because I've never been afraid to ask (and have mostly dealt with people around me who were always happy to answer, just like I am too). Usually only a small nudge is needed to get me unblocked.

>[1] https://phabricator.kde.org/differential/query/Rjoy29wrzV3E/#R

Did you count how many of those are still open because no one gave a green light to commit, after initial positive feedback? The qqc2 one is a good example but there are others that are open because no one reviewed them after I made requested changes. Yes, I leave those open, usually intentionally.

And what's up with the signal-handling one (D16218)? I don't see what's holding that one up TBH.