kate-ctags plugin not working

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 12:18:39 GMT 2018

On Friday November 09 2018 10:52:37 René J.V. Bertin wrote:

> This even positions the cursor correctly so clearly the plugin can work in KDevelop and provide currently missing functionality

On Linux that is. For a reason that still eludes me the plugin works in Kate on Mac (including putting the identified symbol name in the CTags context menu). In KDevelop it apparently doesn't identify any symbols (the CTags context menu remains generic). If there was anything platform-specific in its functioning, why would that apply to KDevelop and not to Kate, anything to do with kate commit #d1e3f6fa1f43b3dd03b214a756f2ee8c1b12e071 ?