D12743: Unit tests fixes

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 29 09:09:43 UTC 2018

mwolff accepted this revision.
mwolff added a comment.

  ouch, thanks a lot for the investigation. This is similar to the QStringBuilder crashes one can get... Can you simplify the line based on my suggestion? then it's a clear +2 from me, please also include the analysis and valgrind output in your commit message.

INLINE COMMENTS

> test_pluginenabling.cpp:138
>      // logic in kdevelop different from  KPluginMetaData::isEnabledByDefault(), here defaults to true
> -    const auto enabledByDefaultValue = pluginInfo.rawData()["KPlugin"].toObject()["EnabledByDefault"];
> +    auto kPlugin = pluginInfo.rawData()["KPlugin"].toObject();
> +    const QJsonValue enabledByDefaultValue = kPlugin["EnabledByDefault"];

this should work too:

`const QJsonValue enabledByDefaultValue = pluginInfo.rawData()["KPlugin"].toObject()["EnabledByDefault"];`

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

BRANCH
  test_pluginenabling