topcontexts

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri May 4 09:08:22 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have taken up this little pet project again and now have 2 key/value backends using a single storage file that seem to work (LMDB and KyotoCabinet) (plus a LevelDB backend). I plan to write a simple unittest that stores a large number of key/value pairs and reads them back in, to test for reliability but also to be able to compare performances (read performance is almost impossible to measure in vivo).

The KyotoCabinet backend uses LZO which should increase performance on slow/remote media at neglible cost elsewhere. In order to verify that I'd like to store representative topcontexts values rather than arrays of random bytes. Any idea how I could generate those?

thanks,
R.