D11548: UI improvements for "Force Full Update" action of problem reporter

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 22 06:33:47 UTC 2018

kfunk requested changes to this revision.
kfunk added a comment.

  LGTM in general, but please do see my remark.

INLINE COMMENTS

> problemreportermodel.cpp:111
>
> -    QSet<IndexedString> documents = store()->documents()->get();
> +    static const QRegularExpression vcsDiffFileName("kdevelop_.{6}\\.patch");
> +

Kind of scary to have this regexp in this class here... What's the problem when .patch files are actually being updated? I guess we just get a runtime warning? If so, then I'd rather just remove this regexp here... Or find another way to detect these non-user documents more cleanly.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11548