D11136: Make sure we use the same compiler settings as the project is by default

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 7 16:57:09 UTC 2018

apol created this revision.
apol added a reviewer: KDevelop.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.
apol requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Instead of trusting the user to configure it beforehand, make it
  possible to check which compiler is being used in the build manager and
  uses it to figure out the initial compilation settings.
  This includes a QStringList IBSM::findCompiler(item) method to get the
  path to the used compiler. I wonder if we should be providing the
  sysroot as well.

TEST PLAN
  Been playing around with the androidqt branch that uses docker
  to implement the SDK instead of just expecting the user to install it himself.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

BRANCH
  master

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11136

AFFECTED FILES
  kdevplatform/project/interfaces/ibuildsystemmanager.h
  plugins/cmake/cmakemanager.cpp
  plugins/cmake/cmakemanager.h
  plugins/cmake/cmakeprojectdata.h
  plugins/cmake/cmakeserverimportjob.cpp
  plugins/custom-definesandincludes/compilerprovider/compilerprovider.cpp