D10196: Enable connection of Debuggers to DrKonqi

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 4 20:41:10 UTC 2018

mwolff accepted this revision.
mwolff added a comment.

  minor style stuff, but otherwise lgtm - at least I don't have any concrete improvement suggestions. if it works for you, let's go for it!

  one idea though: can we somehow improve this step: `enable the DrKonqi debug button`? Like, automatically enable it while KDevelop is running or something like that? Though not every KDevelop user may want to debug KDE apps, still... Could be done I guess?

INLINE COMMENTS

> midebuggerplugin.cpp:104
> +private:
> +    QDBusInterface dbusinterface;