D13613: RFC: Fix libclang default include paths on FreeBSD.

Aaron Puchert noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 23 14:59:26 UTC 2018

aaronpuchert added a comment.

  In D13613#282070 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13613#282070>, @arrowd wrote:

  > In D13613#281953 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13613#281953>, @aaronpuchert wrote:
  >
  > > I'm not sure if `<vector>` includes system headers, but I replaced it with `<cstdlib>`, which obviously includes `<stdlib.h>` from `/usr/include`. That still works here.
  >

  > In the test source?

  Exactly. I wanted to find out if `/usr/include` is searched on my system.

  >> What does KDevelop say when you  include `<vector>`? Does it show any problems? I can install libc++ on my system, but I'm not sure how I could convince DUChain/libclang to use it.
  >
  > KDevelop doesn't show any problem, because it draws `-I/usr/include` from CMake (I **think**). It is only `test_problems` that fails.

  But then the `libc++` include directory (/usr/include/c++/v1/) should also come from CMake, and we'd see earlier errors, or am I mistaken? Maybe you can find out which include directories are used?

  What about standalone `clang++` without an explicit `-I/usr/include`? Compiling with `-v` lists the implicit include directories.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13613