D13444: Update to display the name of the session in the "Delete Session" confirmation dialogue box

Sagnik Chaudhuri noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 21 10:34:55 UTC 2018

sagnikchaudhuri added a comment.

  I noticed that if I create a new session and don't name it anything at all. Then I run 'kdevelop --pick-session', that session doesn't show up in the list.
  Also, suppose a session is named 'Hello'. It is displayed as 'Hello:  ' in the session picker list, the kdevelop window title bar, and also under  'Session' (below 'Start New Session') like in the screenshot.
  Should I try to change all of these too? Because that will eliminate the chopping off 3 letters part.
  F5925932: Screenshot from 2018-06-21 16-03-10.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5925932>

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL