D13444: Update to display the name of the session in the "Delete Session" confirmation dialogue box

Sven Brauch noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 21 07:33:53 UTC 2018

brauch added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> sagnikchaudhuri wrote in sessionchooserdialog.cpp:203
> Otherwise I noticed it displayed "Hello World:  " instead of just "Hello World"

Thinking about it, it would probably be better to introduce an extra role in the item model which only contains the short name, if that is what you want to display. Chopping off 3 characters at the end will not always work I think.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13444