D14288: Initial version of Clazy analyzer plugin

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 23 10:58:50 BST 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  And one more request (from me personally, no idea about current kdevelop maintainers' POV): could you consider doing the UI in ui files?

  Myself used to write all QWidget UI setup also directly in code, though big projects like also KDevelop have teached me that it improves maintainability if concerns are separated where possible, including moving the declaration of (static) UI into the prepared infrastructure, i.e. the UI files. While it adds to build time, it does not add that much to runtime/codesize, if at all.

  And even if done for consistency with code of (most) existing plugins :)

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14288