D14212: Enable warnings zero-as-null-pointer-constant & suggest-override

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 18 21:05:04 BST 2018

kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

A bit weaker might be still better than no strength at all? If so, that one would be a candidate also for https://phabricator.kde.org/source/extra-cmake-modules/browse/master/kde-modules/KDEFrameworkCompilerSettings.cmake (where I took the base snippets from).

> aaronpuchert wrote in CMakeLists.txt:10-11
> Maybe you can remember in `add_compile_flag_if_supported` if a warning flag was enabled and check that here? That would seem more consistent to me.

Agreed, had the same idea. Though for now I was lazy and just copied the approach done for the -Wdocumentation flag.  Left that improvement though for a latter separate patch, until the flag addition in general are accepted.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14212