D13900: Disable class-memaccess compiler warnings where not wanted

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 17 22:48:53 BST 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  @kfunk Ping? Do you agree those code snippets will not see a quick normal fix, so the current warnings filling the logs serve no good?

INLINE COMMENTS

> aaronpuchert wrote in qmljsparser.cpp:51-53
> If that is true, the change should be made somewhere else.

Well spotted, had missed myself. before. Having looked more at it, this file is part of the snapshot copied over from Qt sources, and only regenerated over there during Qt development, at least so far not in the forked code copy here in KDevelop.

How to test applying this ifdef to qmljs.g I have to leave to those who know about the QML code copy.
Myself I would for now just apply to the generated code, to get rid of the rather useless warning noise hiding real issues.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13900