D13613: RFC: Fix libclang default include paths on FreeBSD.

Gleb Popov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 12 23:18:03 BST 2018

arrowd added a comment.

  In D13613#291299 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13613#291299>, @aaronpuchert wrote:

  > Maybe you can intersect that with the files on your system, so that we can find a better candidate.

  Files that are absent on FreeBSD are listed here <https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/devel/llvm60/files/clang/patch-tools_clang_lib_Headers_CMakeLists.txt?view=markup>. So, let's just use first one in lexicographics order: `adxintrin.h`.

INLINE COMMENTS

> aaronpuchert wrote in gcclikecompiler.cpp:193-196
> My understanding is that this is primarily supposed to exclude non-Clang builtin directories, especially the GCC builtin directory which Clang might not understand.

I don't have GCC built-in directories in output of my `clang`. However, this fixes the problem for me.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13613