GDB interface

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Jan 23 11:35:03 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 23 January 2018 10:53:47 IST Milian Wolff wrote:
> We would like to support all recent GDB versions. If something is broken,
> someone needs to fix it. Please report bugs with steps on how to reproduce.
>
> Bye

Thanks, Milian.

There are too many problems to report them and they are also not stably
reproducible. I think it will be better to work together with the developer,
because my problems occur while working with gdbserver via Ethernet.
I suppose that working directly with GDB is OK, as otherwise a lot of people
were already shouting here...:-)
So,

--
leon