D9722: Resume background parser when replacing TestCore's project controller

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 8 00:01:35 UTC 2018

mwolff created this revision.
mwolff added a reviewer: KDevelop.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.
mwolff requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This fixes the clang duchain unit tests that set a custom project
  controller. Without this patch, the background parser would be
  suspended and none of the unit tests would produce a DUChain in time.

  I wonder why I haven't spotted this before when introducing the
  background parser suspension on startup... Was I not running the
  tests? Also note that tons of these tests are actually broken, seems
  like I'm not the only one who's not running the tests :(

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9722