D4884: Add ProblemModel::setPlaceHolderText() method

Anton Anikin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 14 11:03:56 UTC 2018

antonanikin added a comment.

  > but what if the analysis completed for multiple files and no errors where found there?

  1. If we start analysis from editor context menu or from main "Code" menu we can choose "Current file" or "Current project", therefore location will be set to the file/project path.
  2. if we start analysis from "Projects" tool view, then location will be set to the selected item path (file/folder/project). If multiple items are selected in the "Projects" tool view, then the context menu does not contain a analysis submenu and ambiguity with the location will simply not occur.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4884