D17794: Pkg-config plugin

Black Warthog noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 26 11:04:27 GMT 2018

blackwarthog added a comment.

  It's right. Seems we talk about the same thing. Summary:

  - Plugin don't need in #ifdef to compile-time disabling, because...
  - Plugin available and can be used at all platforms.
  - Path to pkgconfig executable and environment vars are configurable from kdevelop settings menu.

  I think that this functionality should be optional, and merging it with pure generic plugin is wrong. User should to have ability to disable special/unusual functionality. It's my humble opinion.

  Seems we need to call to other project members to listen them thoughts.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17794