D14839: Improve resolution of namespaced identifiers.

Heinz Wiesinger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 14 16:21:09 BST 2018

pprkut created this revision.
Herald added a project: KDevelop.
Herald added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.
pprkut requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The PST has problems matching qualified identifiers explicitely
  set to global with declarations. To work around this we normalize
  the namespaced identifier to be always absolute.

  This means that namespace resolution inside findDeclarationImportHelper
  should be correct now, but may need several calls to find the declaration
  we're looking for according to the correct rules. Unfortunately, the rules
  are different for classes, use declarations, functions, constants, etc.
  That's why it really needs to be call-side decision on what fallbacks can
  or can't be used.

  BUG: 373416
  FIXED-IN: 5.3.0

REPOSITORY