D14391: Fix random order of plugin's config pages

Anton Anikin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 14 09:50:02 BST 2018

antonanikin added a comment.

  In D14391#298329 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14391#298329>, @kossebau wrote:

  > Never noticed that randomness, but agree that is not perfect and should be fixed.

  Test:

  1. Load both Cppcheck and Heaptrack plugin
  2. Unload Cppcheck plugin
  3. Load Cppcheck plugin back
  4. Cppcheck's config page will be placed after the Heaptrack one.

  So the current config pages order  depends on plugins loading order :(

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in configdialog.cpp:162
> Why do we ever want it not sorted?

Hmm... I check KDevelop's code and it seems you are right - this method now is used only for pages which should be sorted. So we can set `true` as default value for `sortedAppend` parameter and simplify the patch code. What are you think about this?

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14391