Creating Language Plugin not used for new language

Roland Plüss roland at rptd.ch
Sat Aug 11 17:05:22 BST 2018

I create now the Highlighting class similar to python plugin but no
highlighting happens and no classes show up in the class panel.

That said you mentioned declarations. I've create DUChain contexts with
type Class and Interface. That's not enough then?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Plüss Roland

Leader und Head Programmer
- Game: Epsylon ( http://www.indiedb.com/games/epsylon )
- Game Engine: Drag[en]gine ( http://www.indiedb.com/engines/dragengine
, http://dragengine.rptd.ch/wiki )
- Sowie verschiedene Blender Export-Skripts und Game-Tools