D9344: [KDevelop] : consistent use of the project name (WIP)

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 30 11:00:29 UTC 2018

rjvbb added a comment.

  >   I'm pretty sure this is due to `QUrl::RemoveFilename`, which removes the last directory if the URL refers to a directory.

  Looking into this now.

  Your assumption is wrong though. The RemoveFilename bit is necessary to avoid growing m_url because of using itself in repeated setPath() calls. Turns out that OpenProjectDialog::m_url is already set to the parent directory when first called by the generic project manager so the glitch must be in the projectcontroller.cpp hunk.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9344