KDevelop 5.5.2?

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Mon Apr 9 07:13:25 UTC 2018

Hey,

On 04/09/18 08:22, Kevin Funk wrote:
> I've created the release announcement just now.

Cool! I created the 5.2.2 tags and tarballs yesterday.

> As far as I can see we still have problems with the 32-bit Windows installer,
> right? Looks like there's some problems with building/packaging kdev-python on
> the KDE Binary Factory.

Yes, unfortunately. It links the (64-bit) system Python library,
belonging to the interpreter in $PATH, instead of the one extracted by
craft elsewhere. Probably not that difficult to fix, but I don't have a
test env at hand right now ...

Best,
Sven