topcontexts

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 18:23:43 UTC 2018

On Saturday April 07 2018 11:14:20 Sven Brauch wrote:

>That said, if there is a solution with the same or superior performance
>and somebody is willing to do the porting, I'm all for it ...

I've started to replace the direct use of QFile in topducontextdyamicdata.cpp with a ToDUContextStore class that currently resolves to a thin wrapper around QFile but that in the future could resolve to a class that translates the QFile API to, say, LMDB (using lmbdxx).

If you find that a worthwhile enough first step I can put the patch on phab.

R.