D11938: Simplify code and remove duplicate loop to find exact matches

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 4 23:33:04 UTC 2018

mwolff created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.
mwolff requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Sadly, the code is not any faster (nor slower) - according to
  the benchmark the performance stays pretty much the same. Still,
  it's worth it to merge the loop for readability I think. It clearly
  shows that we want to go through the segments once to find a
  certain match quality.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11938

AFFECTED FILES
  kdevplatform/language/interfaces/abbreviations.cpp