v5.1.4/5.2 problems parsing its own code?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 19:08:25 UTC 2017

On Friday September 22 2017 20:50:43 Milian Wolff wrote:

>Did you apply the fixes to the IDM?

Sorry, the what?

I just pulled the latest version a few hours after your notification and built it ... except the clang parser on one of my machines (I'm still building the IDE and the clang plugin separately, remember about that?). The clang parser install builds from the same source tree, just in a different build dir, and I completely forgot about that on that one machine. End result: I was running with a parser lacking your fix in a host IDE that had all the latest modifications.

Not sure what we can learn from that (other than that I'm sometimes too sloppy to be this clever or something of the sort 8-) )

R.