Restructuring the kdevelop.git folder layout

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 09:16:45 UTC 2017

Kevin Funk wrote:

>> More of a question: is there more restructuring to come in the near future?
>
> Nope, I think that's it for the time being.

You know, while you were at it you could have done some plugin bundling. The
cmake and cmakebuilder plugins could have been put into a single plugins/cmake
subdir. They depend on each other's code, so this would have made it trivial to
`cd build/plugins/cmake && make` to build both and only them after tinkering in
the code.

There might be others that could have benefited from a similar reorganisation.

Cheers,
R.