D7887: cleanup cmake executable preferences

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 20 15:10:04 UTC 2017

rjvbb created this revision.
rjvbb added reviewers: KDevelop, apol, volden.
rjvbb added a project: KDevelop.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This cleans up the duplicate methods and operations that resulted from the recent merge of Morten's cmake executable preferences patch to the main branch with my own to the 5.2 branch.

  This patch was made against the master branch.

  I've standardised on `currentCMakeExecutable()` for consistency with existing conventions and stuck to my approach that centralises the fallback from project-setting to kdevelop-setting to hardcoded system default.

  I've kept Morten's simpler use of a QString& argument in the setter, though.

TEST PLAN
  builds and runs as intended (tested on the 5.2 branch).

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7887

AFFECTED FILES
  plugins/cmake/cmakeutils.cpp
  plugins/cmake/cmakeutils.h
  plugins/cmake/settings/cmakepreferences.cpp
  plugins/cmakebuilder/cmakejob.cpp