D7876: Append project compiler arguments after arguments from build system anddisable warning as error

Guillaume Racicot noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 19 21:50:40 UTC 2017

gracicot added a comment.

  Seems reasonable @kfunk . I'll update this patch accordingly. Although, I think there should be an option to "override" buildsystem arguments for the parser, to enable more fine grained option about what warnings the parse emit or not.

  Since the intent of adding `-Wno-error` was to override the `-Werror` from the build system, it no longer make sense to add it. I'll remove it from this patch.

  Also, it raises the question whether extra arguments for the build system is doing well on windows. Compiler arguments are quite different there.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7876