D7876: Append project compiler arguments after arguments from build system anddisable warning as error

Guillaume Racicot noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 19 02:56:46 UTC 2017

gracicot created this revision.
gracicot added reviewers: KDevelop, kfunk.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Arguments from project option were not applied or applied
  incorrectly since https://phabricator.kde.org/D7752. This patch fixes sime problem when setting
  custom arguments to the parser.

  Also, since we take arguments from the build system, warning as error
  became effective on the parser. I added Wno-error at the end of the
  default parser arguments.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

BRANCH
  master

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7876

AFFECTED FILES
  plugins/custom-definesandincludes/compilerprovider/settingsmanager.cpp
  plugins/custom-definesandincludes/definesandincludesmanager.cpp