D7745: KDevelop (full) project parsing: defer until all projects have been loaded.

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 16 14:13:04 UTC 2017

rjvbb added a comment.

  >   Well, you gain understanding in the process, don't you ;)
  >   I didn't understand it either before I looked at it.

  Heh, like the understanding of boot making I gained last year or so. Doesn't mean I'm now able to make or completely re-sole them myself (or interested in doing so) ;)

  >   > Who/what is "it" here? Can you confirm (or check) if this also happens for an out-of-tree build dir?
  >   It probably doesn't happen. 'It' = the cmake project plugin which decides which folders are part of the project being opened.

  It could be useful to be sure as part of an answer to the question where the plugin gets the information about the build dir from. So if you have the possibility to rerun those tests you mentioned with a project configured to use an out-of-source build directory, please do. It will be a few days before I'll be able to delve this deep into the cmake plugin anyway.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7745