D7752: Make it possible for IBuildSystem to provide extra arguments to the parser

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 13 13:31:09 UTC 2017

mwolff requested changes to this revision.
mwolff added a comment.

  could we get a unit test? but otherwise lgtm, minus the one issue I found (sorry :P)

INLINE COMMENTS

> definesandincludesmanager.cpp:361
> +    if ( buildManager ) {
> +        return buildManager->extraArguments(item);
> +    }

shouldn't we merge the build system arguments with those from the user configuration below? or is this problematic since it potentially leads to incompatible stuff?

what if the build manager returns an empty argument string? shoulnd't this then fall into the path below?

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7752