D7752: Make it possible for IBuildSystem to provide extra arguments to the parser

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 12 21:58:15 UTC 2017

apol marked 8 inline comments as done.
apol added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mwolff wrote in qmakeprojectfile.cpp:292
> imo it should be either CFLAGS or CXXFLAGS, not a combination of the two which could lead really funky combinations that would break in magic ways... Could you maybe check at the callee site whether we are interested in C or C++ flags?

Meh, we're passing it to clang, in fact it's what clang will use to figure out if to use c++ or c parsing. I'll change to just use CXXFLAGS and it will already be better than the status quo.

> mwolff wrote in qmakeprojectfile.cpp:295
> `-isystem` too? And is it really "-F" or did you mean "-D"?

Yeah, actually what I meant to do here was to filter these out.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7752